CSAA Insurance Group
IT, Information Security and UX
Cybersecurity Engagement Services Manager
Are you a highly skilled Information Security Manager that has a passion to delivery InfoSec services across Information Technology? Use your expertise to help us craft the next generation of our IT Security program. You will work closely with our Application Development and Engineering & Operations teams to foster security by design principles, engaging with teams early and often to fulfill secure product delivery. Help us re-think what it means to be a secure insurance provider delivering capabilities in a fast-changing, highly competitive market.
Your day could include and experience we would like to see :
- Manage an engagement services team and collaborate with various IT teams to seek to understand our customer’s needs, their business, how success is defined, and ensure that we are exceeding expectations in delivery and developing secure solutions.
- Lead the team that is the face of information security, both defining security requirements, helping to design solutions, and providing tracking and management of ongoing efforts and their relationship to security
- Champion an Agile operating model to integrate cybersecurity into the organizational processes early and often
- Foster and drive organizational change that leads security towards a DevSecOps model of automation
- Provide cybersecurity subject matter expertise in various risk assessments, working in an Agile environment with an understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Consult and advocate for the appropriate cybersecurity software engineering practices such as unit testing, code reviews, full build testing, quality engineering practices and requirements capturing techniques to the teams to improve end to end secure delivery practices.
- Actively partner with department leads, architects, and business liaisons to embed the appropriate security practices at the beginning of projects
- Recommend enhancements and/or changes to controls as appropriate to improve operational security aligned with business goals and cybersecurity policies.
- Providing security guidance to Application Developers, Engineering and Operations partners to help them meet Information Security requirements
- Identify cybersecurity threats and mitigation strategies, with focus on impact of emerging technology (Cloud, CI/CD)
Education, Certifications and nice to have:
- Bachelor’s degree (in Information Technology or a related discipline) or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of Information Technology and Security experience
- Experience in Software Application Development Lifecycle (JAVA, C#)
- Agile operational model experience
- DevSecOps operational model experience
- IS certifications preferred (CISSP, CISM, CISA or Equivalent)
CSAA Insurance Group offers many benefits, including:
- Comprehensive health care plans, including medical, dental, vision, and tax-deferred spending accounts.
- Employee assistance, healthy pregnancy and wellness programs.
- Paid time off, plus nine paid holidays and 24 hours of volunteer time off.
- 401(k) plus company matching up to 6% and a cash balance pension program.
- Paid training, tuition reimbursement, self-service training and career development opportunities.
Be part of a community that works:
- At CSAA Insurance Group, we take pride in our values-based culture. Helping our employees have enriched lives and satisfying careers is how we work. Our employees appreciate the integrity and inclusion that is evident throughout our everyday interactions. We respect the diverse range of perspectives, backgrounds and cultures of our teams, and join together when it comes to helping our members, community or one another.
- Headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, our community also works in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Jersey and Oklahoma. Learn more about /careers
- Please submit your application to be considered. We communicate via email, so check your inbox to ensure you don’t miss important updates from us.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Unit Testing
- Chicago, IL
- Chicago, IL